Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Adding Facebook / Twitter oAuth to ion_auth library

[eluser]codeninja[/eluser]
First off I know that a3m is already working on integrating these and many more but I have some clients who are already using ion_auth and the want to integrate Facebook and Twitter oAuth into their system.

So just wondering if anyone has experimented with that?

[eluser]Rok Biderman[/eluser]
Well I seem to recall that Ben Edmunds said that he has done it before, but no source code has been posted. If anyone has something already done, I'd be grateful for it as well. If not, codeninja, we could atleast split the work between us. If noone posts anything until tomorrow, I'll do the Twitter oAuth.

[eluser]codeninja[/eluser]
That would be great. Even if Ben sheds some light on how he went about to implement it that would help us make sure we are on the right track Smile

[eluser]Ben Edmunds[/eluser]
Hey,

Not much to shed light on really, I just used Elliot Haughin's Twitter and Facebook libraries to interface with the APIs and stored the tokens in the user's meta data.

If you run into any specific issues I'll be glad to help as much as I can.

[eluser]Jeferson Silveira[/eluser]
Ben, hi!

I'm also trying to integrate CI with Facebook.

You would have to attach a practical example here in the forum, files, or a post with these details?

Thank you!

**Sorry for the english, I'm from Brazil; D

Succes for all!

Hey Jeferson,

Sorry buy I don't have any code I can post. Every time I've done this it's been closed source.

I was referring to a tutorial, not the code you have developed for commercial use.

For example x CI Facebook for Dummies Big Grin

Anyway thanks!

Jeferson,

Schedule is pretty full right now but I'll note it down and make a tutorial if I get some time.

Thanks!

Ok!!

Tks!!!

Look this!

http://ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/175631/

Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB