Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Cant understand How MVC works in CodeIgniter...

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Thanks for the reply…

I am developing that application to learn MVC in CodeIgniter. As I have learned little bit PHP before sometimes and also MVC in Java(J2EE).

I know what is MVC. But how it works in CodeIgniter that I can’t Understand. And Ya that flow was much similar to Java’s MVC.

If I am not wrong then first of all controller will be run. And then it load the View. But using which function (or code) View is loaded and Same for Model (Specially No Idea how model works).
Can you explain me that using which functions (or code) and how that flow is working..??

And also I want to tell one thing that CodeIgniter is a nice framework. I haven’t used any framework before this in PHP. I have seen that it provides so many things which may take a lot of time to develop in PHP without any framework.

Thanks a lot…

Messages In This Thread
Cant understand How MVC works in CodeIgniter... - by El Forum - 04-07-2011, 06:40 AM
Cant understand How MVC works in CodeIgniter... - by El Forum - 04-07-2011, 07:04 AM
Cant understand How MVC works in CodeIgniter... - by El Forum - 04-07-2011, 09:43 AM
Cant understand How MVC works in CodeIgniter... - by El Forum - 04-07-2011, 10:06 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB