Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
i want to know more about Reactor

[eluser]a7med.she7ata[/eluser]
hi all
i want to as what is codeigniter reactor and what is the difference between reactor and core ?
also is reactor stable to develop commercial applications with it ?

[eluser]WanWizard[/eluser]
Reactor is the 'CodeIgniter community edition' that is maintained by the community.

CodeIgniter is the 'official Ellislab edition', which picks from Reactor. They are not necessarily the same, in that Reactor can have things CodeIgniter doesn't.

I'm still waiting for the first code conflict, where CI adds something, and Reactor did it differently...

[eluser]pmoroom[/eluser]
[quote author="WanWizard" date="1309640044"]Reactor is the 'CodeIgniter community edition' that is maintained by the community.

CodeIgniter is the 'official Ellislab edition', which picks from Reactor. They are not necessarily the same, in that Reactor can have things CodeIgniter doesn't.

I'm still waiting for the first code conflict, where CI adds something, and Reactor did it differently...[/quote]

And to add - both are quite stable and production ready.

[eluser]osci[/eluser]
[quote author="WanWizard" date="1309640044"]Reactor is the 'CodeIgniter community edition' that is maintained by the community.

I'm still waiting for the first code conflict, where CI adds something, and Reactor did it differently...[/quote]

uri_string is one and caused me problems too Sad

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB