Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
We just launched our first CodeIgniter based web app! Picofin.com

[eluser]ShawnMcCool[/eluser]
Hey everyone,

We're proud to announce the launch of Picofin.com. It's DEFINITELY not the first CodeIgniter site that we've made. But, it IS the first CodeIgniter site that we made for US!

Picofin.com

I've talked about the prototype here before but we received some feedback and have refactored and redesigned the system. I'm quite proud of the result.

Picofin.com allows designers to showcase their designs for their clients before breaking them down into HTML / CSS to get some quick feedback. We do this frequently with our clients and we were completely unsatisfied by the other services out there. So, we made one to our own standards.

We're using Amazon SES for email, Amazon S3 for storage, Gravatar for images, Auth.net automatic recurring billing, and PHP ActiveRecord (the same model setup that is found in my video screencast tutorial series). The site design is completely responsive and virtually every page changes based on the viewport size of the browser.

The site is 100% free to use for unlimited projects and designs. In the next day or two we're enabling the virtualhost functionality. Users will be able to pay a very small amount monthly to showcase their Picofin created designs on their own domain by pointing a subdomain to our server.

Check it out and give us some feedback.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB