Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
[Solved] Uploadify + CodeIgniter + Videos

[eluser]eokorie[/eluser]
I am trying to get uploadify to upload videos to my server. So far I am able to upload images and other file types. With videos however, they just wont upload. I have made the necessary changes to my mimes.php file by adding 'application/octet-stream' to the extensions i want but no matter what, Codeigniter always returns an error saying the filetype I am tryng to upload is not allowed.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks

Update: So happens this was an issue on my part, everything was setup correctly, just wasn't paying attention to where Uploading was reading the upload script from. So many thanks to those who tried to help.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi. I was trying to upload other type of files like MTS or ....
The same problem. I was trying to describe mts type, and sincronizing both type def in both mime config files. Was not working with some definitions, until using print_r($_FILES); I saw that mimetype was not corresponding to definitions used in both local mime configs.
I used then the description from the print_r [type] => video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts and replaced in both mime defs, in codeigniter and apache mime.types and it works.
And of course in php.ini post_max_size increased to how much you need, looks like upload_max_filesize it's ignored somehow.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB