Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
ACL is an Access Comtrol List

[eluser]Noobigniter[/eluser]
I'm not sure I understood your question, but if this is why I helped you but now I can no longer do so, just as long as I can do, I do.
To be honest with you, at the very beginning I wanted to use ACL but it turns out it was far too complex (or so I did not understand?) For the use that I need, namely a Secure simple login system, so since I found Tank_auth, I keep using it.

[eluser]BigJoe[/eluser]
[quote author="Noobigniter" date="1332162435"]I'm not sure I understood your question, but if this is why I helped you but now I can no longer do so, just as long as I can do, I do.
To be honest with you, at the very beginning I wanted to use ACL but it turns out it was far too complex (or so I did not understand?) For the use that I need, namely a Secure simple login system, so since I found Tank_auth, I keep using it.[/quote]

Well then you should have gave a URL for Tank Auth. See I have the same problem. I don't under stand it and it's too hard. The ACL system that the guys created 1st I added to my project that I'm working on now. How ever the guy that did it had to be drunk. Because when you change the permissions for one user. It changed the permissions for all the users. I got so many errors. It took me 3 months to clean up that code and Then I got stuck. I couldn't get it to save the users roles or permission right. and so on.

See the idea to if a user has a role. and a permission for that role. Then they have access. How ever if the user has the role and not the permission. Then they don't have access. See the CI Auth doesn't work like it should. We should be able to keep users out of areas where we don't want them. Or disable a option that we don't want them to do. and as I said CI Auth doesn't do that.

Does Tank Auth do that. I try doing a google search and see if I can find it.

UPDATE: Sorry no it doesn't. I fount it on a google search and there's too much missing from it. Let me give you a sample of what I mean

See User #1 and #2 and a role called Member. User #1 has 16 permissions for that role. How ever User #2 only has 10 permissions. Get the idea.

The idea is that permission can be set when users register for the 1st time. Then as the use your web site. You then can add on more permissions. Like when they help out other users. Or they upload files and so on. Or you as a Admin can change there permissions by hand. It all depends on how you want to set it up.

[eluser]gopalkumar20[/eluser]
I’m looking for a way to build functions and permissions. Then I add permissions to each input and then I delegate each buyer a responsibility with permissions and I don’t see an decision for this.
crane repair

[eluser]gopalkumar20[/eluser]
Thank you, That’s what I was looking for. It’s just do you know of some sample proof that I can use for this. I put down a comment about that. I all so tried it. and well I deduce there’s a worth recognized ‘operator’. Have any matter where I can get this school from.
mexico home insurance

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB