Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Jquery Ajax Request UNDEFINED data ...

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
What i'm trying to do : i'm trying to do a shopping cart that doesn't reload the page each time you click on an item, but saves the selected items in the session.

so after the user clicks "add", i'll add the value to my session, then i'll parse the session values in a json array and i'll append the whole "product list" inside the cart..

The problem is that for some reason, it's printing "Undefined" for data.dados[0].id_prod, while it should be printing the id of the product..

So, this is my controller:

Quote://get the ajax 'get' ...
if (isset($_GET['id_prod']) && !empty($_GET['id_prod']) && isset($_GET['qnt']) && !empty($_GET['qnt'])) {

$ma = $this->loja_model->add_carrinho($_GET['id_prod'], $_GET['qnt']);
$carr = $this->loja_model->list_carrinho();

if ( isset($carr) && !empty($carr) ) {
$array['data']['dados']=$carr[0];
$array['data']['valor']=$carr[1];
echo json_encode($array);
}

}
the line above prints :
Quote:{"data":
{"dados":

[
{"id_prod":"1","id_cat":"4","produto":"Barco Velho","descricao":"Barco de madeira tipo canoa.","valor":"100.00","custo":"0","qnt":49},
{"id_prod":"2","id_cat":"1","produto":"Fusca 68","descricao":"Raridade. Impec?vel. Roda. Trio. Som. Estepe original.","valor":"4000.00","custo":"0","qnt":11},
{"id_prod":"3","id_cat":"2","produto":"MonoMoto","descricao":"Moto de uma roda s?","valor":"18000.00","custo":"0","qnt":2}
],

"valor":84900}
}

and this is my .js file :
Quote: $.ajax({
url: 'http://mdk-store.com/loja/index.php/lojavirtual/index',
data: data_prod,
type: 'GET',
dataType: 'json',
async: true,
success: function(data) {
window.alert(data[0].id_prod);
}

});

[eluser]kanjimaster[/eluser]
Two observations:

Firstly, you should use $this->input->get() rather than accessing the global $_GET var directly to get access to CodeIgniter's XSS protection otherwise your shopping cart will be vulnerable.

Secondly, the window.alert that isn't working for you is failing because you're feeding it a numerical index rather than the associative key that you used when you constructed the array.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
[quote author="kanjimaster" date="1334485249"]Two observations:

Firstly, you should use $this->input->get() rather than accessing the global $_GET var directly to get access to CodeIgniter's XSS protection otherwise your shopping cart will be vulnerable.

Secondly, the window.alert that isn't working for you is failing because you're feeding it a numerical index rather than the associative key that you used when you constructed the array.[/quote]

Thanks for the tip on using $this->input->get(), i'll be sure to change that.
I fixed the problem some time ago, it was what you pointed out.
I should be using data.dados[0].id_prod and not data[0].id_prod, so there was an associative key missing in the middle there.

Thanks for your reply.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB