Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
SharpEdge CMS 3.36.50 Launched!

[eluser]Altazar[/eluser]
Hi Shawn,

thanks for help!

Can I change template for login and register pages?
Or should I create my own login and register modules?

Radenko

[eluser]Damir Sivic[/eluser]
login to the demo does not work

[eluser]Altazar[/eluser]
This would be a nice feature in SharpEdgeCMS: Smile
http://webexplorar.com/codeigniter-chat-example/

[eluser]srpurdy[/eluser]
Hi,

You can change the login templates. They are not overwritten in updates if you make your own theme folders. The admin screens are in the admin_default theme though.

The demo works here try clearing your cache. Maybe the CSRF cookie is invalid or something? This has happened to me also maybe because of sharpedgecms.com and demo. run off different servers or something. i haven't had that problem with other subdomains so I'm assuming thats the reason. I'll look into it eventually. Smile

[eluser]Altazar[/eluser]
Hi Shawn
[quote author="srpurdy" date="1364625063"]You can change the login templates. They are not overwritten in updates if you make your own theme folders.[/quote]
I've coppied "auth" theme folder from default_bootstrap, so I have it in my theme, but I don't know where to make change from default theme to my own, for Login and Register pages. Should I change it in Login module's controller?

[eluser]Altazar[/eluser]
This would be nice integrated with SharpEdge CMS login: login-with-facebook-in-codeigniter.

[eluser]Altazar[/eluser]
Hi, I have another question.

I need to detect current language, I've tried with this->uri->segment(1) but it gives me current page, mysite.com/en/page, and this->uri->segment(0) returns nothing. I want to detect language abbreviation in the URL, to use it for reading that language data from the database.

I've also tried $this->lang->lang(); and similar, but with no success.

[eluser]srpurdy[/eluser]
For checking language
Code:
$this->config->item('language_abbr')

for login there is. /auth/login.php and /auth/create_user.php these are both normal ion auth files with some changes for twiitter bootstrap.

Also in the widget_views folder there is login_widget.php for the widget display.

Shawn

[eluser]Altazar[/eluser]
Thanks Shawn
[quote author="srpurdy" date="1365525132"]for login there is. /auth/login.php and /auth/create_user.php these are both normal ion auth files with some changes for twiitter bootstrap.[/quote]
Yes, I've seen that inside "default_bootstrap" view folder, but how to switch to my design?
I can change only Login and Register forms in /auth/login.php and /auth/create_user.php, and that is in "default_bootstrap". I can't change default Login and Register page header and footer from there.
I have another folder inside views, a modified copy of "default_bootstrap", I called it "sailor_bootstrap" and my design is inside it. I have the same "auth" folder inside, but Login and Register page are using "default_bootstrap".
Inside Admin panel, you have the option "Select Layout" for every page, but I'd like to know where to select layout for Login and Register pages?
I was looking for IonAuth controller inside files, but can't find it. Maybe it is hidden somewhere in the database?

[eluser]srpurdy[/eluser]
You need to set the theme to your theme in configuration -> theme configuration before it will use your folder.

As for the footer/header. the header your using in ctrl_container.php or full_ctrl_container.php are the template files for the login and other modules. You can choose which to use in the Modules section, Just edit the auth module from there.

You can of course also make your own custom one and load in the module as well. /filename (without extension)

Shawn

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB