Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
view and edit all the content of my htaccess file

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I am new to developing websites on PHP (with Apache server) and I am having a problem which I believe has something to do with my htaccess file. I am using in Codeigniter and when I try to open the file using my text editor I am able to see

"Deny from all"

and that is it. I know this is a htaccess command, but I believe the Codeigniter htaccess has many more commands on it (correct me please if I am mistaken). So how do I view all the content of this file so that I can edit it?

I do not know if this is relevant, but my problem has to do with $_POST variables being empty. Reading around it seems that I have to make some changes to my htaccess file.

Thanks in advance!

Messages In This Thread
view and edit all the content of my htaccess file - by El Forum - 07-02-2013, 08:19 PM
view and edit all the content of my htaccess file - by El Forum - 07-03-2013, 04:20 AM
view and edit all the content of my htaccess file - by El Forum - 07-03-2013, 07:43 PM
view and edit all the content of my htaccess file - by El Forum - 07-04-2013, 12:22 AM
view and edit all the content of my htaccess file - by El Forum - 07-04-2013, 03:37 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB