Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
What are the advantages of Codeigniter against frameworks as of zend, cakephp, and symphony?

[eluser]WanWizard[/eluser]
I didn't call you names, but now that you've started (again, after all these years you're still singing the same tune), I feel the need to respond, as your attitude towards people with opinions different from yours offends me.

I don't care what your opinion is, you moron. And my opinion is mine, and I'm entitled to one. When do you learn that people have opinions, that those opinions might be different from yours? And that is absolutely fine?

As to the advice I gave, let me repeat myself for those who can't read: I said "pick the right tool for the job". For you that might be CodeIgniter (you're so full of it, I bet you use it to make coffee as well, you probably even sleep with it), for others that might be different.

For me, and my requirements, it isn't the right tool. And you don't have the right to tell me different. Again, ymmv (look it up if you don't know what it means).

You're remarks are rubbish and not relevant. Turbo C and the Ford Model T also still do the job they were designed to do. And very well. And still, as a product they are very dead, and absolutely nobody with sound mind will select them today. Same for PHP3, and a very long list of other great but outdated products.

I am very happy for you that you still enjoy it. Unlike you, I don't have a problem with that.

Messages In This Thread
What are the advantages of Codeigniter against frameworks as of zend, cakephp, and symphony? - by El Forum - 08-16-2013, 10:24 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB