Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Setting up CodeIgniter for the First TIme

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I am trying to install codeigniter and thought that the files places in the /application/views/ folder were the files that would be accessed when running the site. I am able to get the homepage up and running, but the interior pages will not load and when I try and access it says they are not to be found.

Am I doing something wrong with the set up of codeigniter. How do I set this up, where the files can be viewed and used?

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I've read through these.

in the current site i have using codeigniter, if i create a new PHP file in /application/views/ that page will load if i type into the URL (current site)

i am trying to rebuild that site on a new server and i can get the homepage to display, but not any other pages...is there a default set up to get all of the files to be viewable in the /application/views/ folder?

i am in a tough position bc my programmer bailed and now trying to pick up the pieces and get the site moved.

is there a simple configuration i am missing or not doing during install? i am trying to keep it simple. just want to be able to view pages by adding to the views/ folder and the pages will have simple PHP and some mysql queries.

[eluser]PravinS[/eluser]
you need to check existing structure of your site and upload it on new server as it is

then give proper system and application folder paths in index.php,
change "application/config/config.php" according to your new server configuration, also check database connections in database.php in

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB