Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
’Build a CMS in CodeIgniter’ tutsplus - Create a contact page or a gallery page

[eluser]Lykos22[/eluser]
Hi I’d like some feedback please. I have created the CMS from the tutorial Build a CMS in CodeIgniter on tutsplus and what I'd like to do is to make some pages like Contact page or a Gallery page.

Well, the first thing I thought was to create those pages seperatly from the logic of the other dynamic pages, something like 'fixed' pages, but I'm not quite sure if this is the best way, as not all websites with cms have for instance a gallery.
Another thought was to create two more (in my example) dynamic pages, but their content should be different from other pages (a contact page should have a contact form and a gallery page should have lots of images/thumbs), but I 'm not quite sure how this can be done. Maybe asign them to a different template than other pages, like 'contact' or 'gallery' template??

Which is the best way to make this or is there another way better than these two??

Messages In This Thread
’Build a CMS in CodeIgniter’ tutsplus - Create a contact page or a gallery page - by El Forum - 10-14-2013, 02:00 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB