Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
’Build a CMS in CodeIgniter’ tutsplus - Create a contact page or a gallery page

[eluser]Lykos22[/eluser]
@JoostV: Thank you for your reply! Definetly I will take a look at it and try to implement it on my needs. However I haven't reached to that point yet, but as soon as I get, I'll post on my topic for any feedback if needed.

I have also a question about the articles (blog-posts) and the cms pages. In case the content isn't always just a text, but also having some images or videos, which is the best way to implement that? To be more specific, I'm thinking of 2 options:

1st. To add an input field where I can upload files so I can display them above the content (text) at the front end.

2nd. I've set up tinymce on the textarea for typing the content of the page and as usually tinymce has a button for inserting image(s) and the option for adding videos, but has the ability to embed them with the text. The problem with that is ... I haven't done this before :-P , so I'm not quite sure how I can upload the image/video to my uploads folder through a wysiwyg editor.

Messages In This Thread
’Build a CMS in CodeIgniter’ tutsplus - Create a contact page or a gallery page - by El Forum - 10-29-2013, 12:41 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB