Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
I WANT REMOVE index.php from ALL my url...

[eluser]CroNiX[/eluser]
Is your server Apache and does it have the mod_rewrite module installed?

[eluser]GioMBG[/eluser]
With this help...
You are right, I don't have to do nothing with ci.

Loaded Modules core prefork http_core mod_so mod_auth_basic mod_auth_digest mod_authn_file mod_authn_alias mod_authn_anon mod_authn_dbm mod_authn_default mod_authz_host mod_authz_user mod_authz_owner mod_authz_groupfile mod_authz_dbm mod_authz_default util_ldap mod_authnz_ldap mod_include mod_log_config mod_logio mod_env mod_ext_filter mod_mime_magic mod_expires mod_deflate mod_headers mod_usertrack mod_setenvif mod_mime mod_dav mod_status mod_autoindex mod_info mod_dav_fs mod_vhost_alias mod_negotiation mod_dir mod_actions mod_speling mod_userdir mod_alias mod_substitute mod_rewrite mod_proxy mod_proxy_balancer mod_proxy_ftp mod_proxy_http mod_proxy_ajp mod_proxy_connect mod_cache mod_suexec mod_disk_cache mod_cgi mod_version mod_dnssd mod_php5 mod_ssl

Ciao
GioMBG Canepa

[eluser]Tpojka[/eluser]
But there is nothing hard in setting two line of code and adding one file with few more lines.

In this order:
Code:
//1.
$config['base_url'] = 'absolute_URL_where_aplication_folder_is';
//2.
$config['index_page'] = '';
//3.
#http://ellislab.com/codeigniter/user-guide/general/urls.html#
//or if know why to
#http://www.farinspace.com/codeigniter-htaccess-file/#

That is all.

If you need final solution with no much coding,
there is still ExpressionEngine
or some free solutions such are: WP, Joomla!, typo3, Concrete5...

[eluser]GioMBG[/eluser]
I understand that a lot of people who respond here comes from these shits cms as wp, jomla etc. .. Guys I'm not one of your family unable to miss reading the firsts post I made ... I come from conventional code, personally I always write my scripts and I've never cried because of some one smashed me the machine due to a cms hole, returning to my problem it is obvious that I have a situation COMMON TO MANY OTHER, Google proves unequivocally, that is difficult to find some one able to eliminate this problem and you are not sure which ones were able to explain to me how to solve it. I do not blame you (what do you know php ? this is an enjine problem, I just try ALL the possible configuration) In the light of the expertise I've found, here and elsewhere, I convinene wait another version with a more robust support in terms of compatibility and configuration. The wp and jomla is for You, and do not think there ci is much different from the cms... You know no ?

[eluser]Tpojka[/eluser]
[quote author="GioMBG" date="1386112036"]I understand that a lot of people who respond here comes from these shits cms as wp, jomla etc. ..
[/quote]

Meaning if you have this much problem with removing index.php file.

[quote author="GioMBG" date="1386112036"]
Guys I'm not one of your family
[/quote]

pretty much true, but seems that you are rude and also

[quote author="GioMBG" date="1386112036"]
unable to use User guide (o.O)
[/quote]

Finally, at least 5 post just in this topic are correct in solving minority problem you have.

That's it from me in this topic.
If you try some of solutions offered in good will and maner and eventualy get some error,
use c/p function to represent result. We will find solution what ever error you make. Wink

Good luck and happy coding.

[eluser]GioMBG[/eluser]
Welcome onto ci forum ! Smile
Quote:If you see this as hard, maybe you should try with WP
Quote:Funny thing is, this doesn’t have to do with codeigniter at all.
Quote:pretty much true
mister cut to the point right without looking at higher... I come here to ask for help, no one has solved the problem but this is not a problem, indeed, thanks to those who have tried it, but when I come here to read that it is better that I use Word Press or that 'this have don't do nothing with ci at all' I don't sent anyone to hell but if you want I do it now starting from You, quote youself !
GioMBG

[eluser]Tpojka[/eluser]
Klik.

:drinking_tea:

[eluser]GioMBG[/eluser]
after that you drink a soup of your ...
I open a bottle of champagne and offer it to all Wink
GioMBG

[eluser]Tpojka[/eluser]
Does it mean you finally got it?
From where country are people that rude or you are an exception?

[eluser]v4et[/eluser]
I guess op intentions are mainly directed to wanting PROTECTION FROM HACKERS,ye I guess you want to blow away programmers and hackers,well it is a fine intellectual pretention that dont offend nobody,at least it dont offend me.
Well if this is the case then you can change just the name of index file for something else,this "could" be an alternative to choose as solution:

SELF - The name of THIS file (typically "index.php")

define('SELF', pathinfo(__FILE__, PATHINFO_BASENAME));

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB