Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
was receiving form validation errors, now i'm not? hows my code look

[eluser]crispyhihats[/eluser]
[quote author="InsiteFX" date="1392789106"]You need at least one form set_rules for it to work.
[/quote]

my current rules

Code:
$this->form_validation->set_rules('artist', 'Artist', 'trim|required|min_length[2]|max_length[100]');
                      $this->form_validation->set_rules('title', 'Title', 'trim|required|min_length[2]|max_length[100]');
                      $this->form_validation->set_rules('featuring', 'Featuring', 'trim||min_length[2]|max_length[255]');
                      $this->form_validation->set_rules('producer', 'Producer', 'trim|min_length[4]|max_length[25]');
                      $this->form_validation->set_rules('album', 'Album', 'trim|min_length[2]|max_length[255]');
                      $this->form_validation->set_rules('video', 'Video', 'trim|min_length[2]');
                      $this->form_validation->set_rules('image', 'Image', 'trim|min_length[2]');
                      $this->form_validation->set_rules('description', 'Description', 'trim|min_length[2]|max_length[500]');

i am using an ajax post to submit form data to the controller.. the rules seem to work as i'm unable to submit the data until i meet the set rules listed above, however no errors are being displayed.

Messages In This Thread
was receiving form validation errors, now i'm not? hows my code look - by El Forum - 02-22-2014, 02:02 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB