Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Any interest in a phplist codeigniter library?

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
My brother and I wrote a phplist library last summer that dealt with adding users, creating lists, determining which lists users were subscribed in etc, for use with an already-existing phplist install. I'd have to comment and clean-up the code a little were we to post it here, so before doing that, I'm trying to find out if there's any interest / need for this type of code.

Thoughts?

[eluser]wiredesignz[/eluser]
I'm sure somebody would benefit from your work.
Welcome to CI forums.

[eluser]keithmancuso[/eluser]
I'd really love to see code like that. I am looking for a clean and easy way to link php list with expression engine soo any code you have that would help me do that would be amazing...

[eluser]oliviermarian[/eluser]
I am in the process of installing PHPlist on my CI site so please any improvement would be very welcome.

[eluser]Ahmed Nuaman[/eluser]
Nice idea, I didn't think of using PHPList and just wrote my own newsletter management class. It's ever expanding...

[eluser]oliviermarian[/eluser]
Basicly sending emails seems easy, but in another life I was owning a startup and some developpers created a full email program, with scheduling, bouncing email, clic tracking, test sending, text/html alternatives, opt-out, customisation regarding some emails (yahoo, ...) ...etc... As you say it's ever expending.

I've lost this program (the whole company in fact ;-( ... ) and now in my off time try to develop a guitar website with CI. I know I wont go again in the process of developing an email application.

php list seems quite fine.

[eluser]Ahmed Nuaman[/eluser]
Indeed it does. Nevertheless, it'll be interesting to see the final product!

[eluser]Jameson.[/eluser]
I had to upgrade one of my clients' hosting platform to PHP5 recently and phplist stopped working correctly. Seems it has problems in dealing with national symbols. In the hope that I will be able to hack it, I opened a couple of its core files....

Oh, boy! I'm so spoiled by logic and MVC beauty of CodeIgniter. The PHPList code is sheer hell. So, everyplace, I'd be one of (I'm sure many) grateful adopters and promoters of your code.

[eluser]Devon Lambert[/eluser]
Haha I was just searching around for a class/script similar to phplist.

YES! please, a resounding YES!

:-)

[eluser]meigwilym[/eluser]
Hey, have you havd any luck with this? I'd love to take a look at what you've created.

Thanks,

Mei

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB