Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
*Project Log* - Dove Forums - Codeigniter Forums Solution

Hello everyone,

Wow I did not know it had been so long since I last put out any updates on this one.

So let me explain what's been going on, and the future of this project.

Shortly after my last update on this, I lost 2 family members in very short space of time, I also seperated from my partner of 6 years to start a fresh. This is when I stopped working on Dove Forums, I lost all interest in code and my head was not in the right place to carry on the project.

However ... time is a great healer and in the last few weeks I have actually picked up the project once more. I was not going to announce it until I was a lot closer to the end goal but seeing as this thread has had some interest and InsiteFX is talking about breathing fresh life into it I thought maybe it was time.

So moving forwards I will be opening my github repo again and this time I would really enjoy seeing some community input. The project is only in its very early stages as I have been trying to decide on the best angle of attack for it and trying to figure out a good CSS framework for the project to run on, but I am working on it a few hours a day (again to prevent myself going stale or getting fustrated).

The project has also been renamed to "Yeti Forums", I lost access to the domain I originally had and it has since been taken over. For those interested the github link is https://github.com/IrradiatedChimp/Yeti.

If you would like a feature request, you can either do it here or over at the github page by launching an Issue.

Kind Regards
Chris Baines
Yeti Forums

Messages In This Thread
RE: *Project Log* - Dove Forums - Codeigniter Forums Solution - by T3utonicT3rror - 07-02-2018, 01:36 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB