Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Tendoo CMS : Module creation

(This post was last modified: 07-26-2015, 04:23 PM by ignitedcms.)

Hi Tendoo, looks good. Not had a chance to test it yet however I have some good news.

The error you posted when trying to install ignitedCMS on windows 8.1, I was unable to replicate with a fresh install of ignitedCMS and a fresh install of wamp 64bit.

Therefore this leads me to believe one of two things are causing you the error. I'm pretty certain it is a routing issue, or winrar has not unzipped the files properly as it is not finding the write_file controller. I would highly recommend using windows built in unzip utility over winrar. (Right click zip file and choose unzip)

However, I suspect it is a routing issue as I had this before. Can you please go to your www folder and remove any .htaccess files you have set up. As ignitedCMS doesn't require any .htaccess files I can only assume this is causing the issue, also check your apache .ini files and remove any redirects. If it was a write file permission it would have returned a 'not able to write file error message.'

Please let me know if this fixes the problem and sorry for hijacking your thread Wink
Practical guide to IgnitedCMS - Book coming soon, www.ignitedcms.com

Messages In This Thread
Tendoo CMS : Module creation - by Blair2004 - 07-25-2015, 04:16 AM
RE: Tendoo CMS : Module creation - by ignitedcms - 07-26-2015, 04:06 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB