Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Email library send mail to spam box

Since you have posted no code I presume everything is working fine, apart from the email is going to spam.

There are a whole variety of reasons that external email systems will identify an email as spam. This is a whole industry in itself which I discovered whilst trying to build an email marketing system - that I had to abandon :-)

In outlook for example, right click on the email and mark it as a trusted source. Then your emails won't go to spam folder any more.

This will not mean that your emails sent to other systems and other people will not land in the spam folder. It depends entirely on their security spam filter settings.

I am assuming that you have set all the fields for the email properly, that the email exists, that you are sending from your own domain and that the email is legitimate. If I have a user registration system that involves verifying an email address I always have to add the 'Please check your spam folder and mark the email as safe' and a 'resend confirmation' functions too to get around this. As more people mark your email as safe, the more your domain trust ratings will go up too. Again this does not solve all the spam security filtering issues. As I said, that is a massive topic all by itself.

Here is some info
http://www.destinationcrm.com/Articles/E...84272.aspx

But you can just google it and there are hundreds of articles about avoiding spam/junk filters, blacklists, building trust etc.

Hope that helps,

Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Email library send mail to spam box - by bnsd - 09-03-2015, 07:00 AM
RE: Email library send mail to spam box - by PaulD - 09-03-2015, 07:11 AM
RE: Email library send mail to spam box - by bnsd - 09-03-2015, 08:52 AM
RE: Email library send mail to spam box - by bnsd - 09-03-2015, 12:07 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB