Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
grocerycrud

Hi

I have installed a fresh copy of codeigniter, ion auth 2 and grocerycrud.
I am editing from the examples pages.

1. I would like to limit edit and delete button to be shown only to administrator, member only can see the view button.
Where is the edit and delete button code be found?

2. I would like something like the first name and last name to be hyperlink to the view button page, instead of clicking the view button, they could click the first name and last name to go to the view page.

3. Let say I have the last column 2 option - free or paid. Could I differentiate the rows by highlighting the entire row based on the last column option, if last column word 'free'- row green, last column word 'paid' - row red

Thank you

Hi..
This is some ideas.

1. With grocerycrud you can show or not edit/delete button ($crud->unset_edit() or $crud->unset_delete()). See the documentation of grocerycrud http://www.grocerycrud.com/documentation
You need to manage your ACL (Access Control List) to know who do what.

2. With grocerycrud, you can modify the theme or create your own theme for that. Otherwise, you create your "table" with your specifics needs and make your crud. It can be very fast to do tha switch your level in programmation.

3. it's css when you load your page or you can do it with javascript and add a class or other
Have a good day

(11-22-2015, 04:49 AM)casa Wrote: Hi..
This is some ideas.

1. With grocerycrud you can show or not edit/delete button ($crud->unset_edit() or $crud->unset_delete()). See the documentation of grocerycrud http://www.grocerycrud.com/documentation
You need to manage your ACL (Access Control List) to know who do what.

2. With grocerycrud, you can modify the theme or create your own theme for that. Otherwise, you create your "table" with your specifics needs and make your crud. It can be very fast to do tha switch your level in programmation.

3. it's css when you load your page or you can do it with javascript and add a class or other
Have a good day

Thank you for your reply.
I am just starting out in programming and would need alittle help on how to achieve these.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB