Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter redirect to localhost after online migration

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2015, 01:51 PM by JackIlpazzo.)

(11-27-2015, 01:20 PM)arma7x Wrote: Yes, I can login now and the redirect issue to localhost is solve. New problem is login page can be access if the user already login. Your auth have users roles. And I believe only user with level admin can access the backend page. And Test user only can access frontend page. Try login with admin credential. I'm on GMT 8 already 4a.m now, hope other member will helps you solve the problem. Will continue tomorrow..

The credentials that I give you is admin credentials..
The problem is on this line:

PHP Code:
$user_id $this->session->userdata('user_id');

if ($user_id == FALSE) { // User not logged in, display the login view.

if ($redirect) {

header('Location: ' $this->config->item('base_url') . 'user/login');

}

return FALSE;

on localhost working but seems that the session cause some problem here and $user_id return false. Any idea?
Just used: print_r($this->session->all_userdata());
and user_id is 0 uhm...

UPDATE:

The bug is related on the id table when the admin is creating... tomorrow I'll investigate on the cause. The problem now is that if you enter in the system you can see that some library like moment.js and other isn't loaded, probably this is a problem of .htaccess? Could you see?

UPDATE:

I've fixed the bug, wrong js folder in the CI

Messages In This Thread
RE: CodeIgniter redirect to localhost after online migration - by JackIlpazzo - 11-27-2015, 01:24 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB