Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Website hacked. Code can't find database. PHP LOADER ERROR

(02-21-2016, 05:44 PM)albertleao Wrote: ...

PS:
While I'm sure they host several websites with problematic code, I've encountered several instances where GoDaddy blames problems on 'code' when in reality it's something on their side. For them to say your website is hacked is a bigger issue though.

Not necessarily. In my opinion, Godaddy just plain sucks as a host, and as a company in general. I won't go into detail about my story, but my switch to a good hosting company made a huge difference for me, my clients, and my own websites. I feel that Godaddy's default response is really poor customer service, and one day when I proved that they were the cause of "my problem", they simply said that they wouldn't do anything about it. That was the last day I was their customer.

That said, with such limited info, it's impossible to help the OP. I recommend finding the config/database.php or config/production/database.php file and verifying that the MySQL login credentials are what they are supposed to be. If they are what they're supposed to be, is the database still available?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Website hacked. Code can't find database. PHP LOADER ERROR - by skunkbad - 02-21-2016, 06:43 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB