Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Which browser do you guys recommend?

(03-12-2019, 12:51 AM)Leo Wrote: you'll need some kind of Apple device - because Safari is like the new Internet Explorer

What do you mean by that? I use Safari almost exclusively on my mac and there’s a lot of cool features not available in any other major browsers and I rarely have any problems viewing any sites. At work, on my Windows PC I use Chrome and IE but I don’t know why I would use Chrome on my mac.
CodeIgniter 4 tutorials (EN/FR) - https://includebeer.com
/*** NO support in private message - Use the forum! ***/

No doubt I always recommend Firefox. We can customize Firefox in many ways and it has user-friendly UI design too. Chrome is the which I recommend followed by Firefox.
No SEO spam, per forum policy

I have Firefox, Chrome and IE installed for testing but I use Chrome the most.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

I would recommend Brave. It's based on Chrome but more secure and has an inbuilt ad blocker
No SEO spam - see forum guidelines

I use Chrome for testing the apps!

Brave.

google chrome is my recommend browser.

I strongly recommend not using Google Chrome for privacy reasons. Mozilla Firefox is relatively better. I switched from Google Chrome to Firefox a year ago.

Firefox is best browser currently available. Privacy is a major concern for chrome.

(02-21-2020, 04:03 AM)John Smith Wrote: Firefox is best browser currently available. Privacy is a major concern for chrome.

It all seems to me that it does not work effectively with memory. Therefore, I use Chrome. At the same time, I constantly think that Google collects a lot of personal information about me when I use Chrome...

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB