Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
I'm stuck. Anyone know a good example of a trade and retail website

Hey thanks for that. Much appreciated examples.

Different sites is where they are at the moment, but that means PPC for the business site has a bad ROAS because retail customers are chased back to google, and PPC for the retail site sucks in trade customers without serving them. (Unfortunately our research suggests business customers search for the same keywords as retail customers). So two sites is out.

Only dividing the audience on login is exactly what will happen. But here is the problem. Trade customers need to see trade prices before creating an account, so eyeballs from say trade email campaigns get to see trade prices immediately. And the question I am struggling with is how to divide the audience on the public homepage, without it being obscure.

I am coming round to a sticky nav with business/trade link, plus a banner or two in a sidebar and bottom of page. I would love to do a pop-up but I believe Google still see's these as spammy with penalties associated.

I have been looking around and perhaps a slide out business panel tab on the side might be a good idea too.

Thank you again for your suggestions and comments, much appreciated.

Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm stuck. Anyone know a good example of a trade and retail website - by PaulD - 08-19-2018, 06:08 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB