Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Announcement: The CodeIgniter Directory is live !

[eluser]James Pax[/eluser]
lol nice... well done. Some neet organization for our lives Big Grin

[eluser]GSV Sleeper Service[/eluser]
excellent work elitemedia.

[eluser]Référencement Google[/eluser]
Thanks for the kind words.
Like said Darksky0, it's also a tool that can help your life's, so don't forget each time that you find something interesting about CodeIgniter to go there and post the link, then everybody benefit of it as you benefit of the links that will post others.

hey elitemedia, i've been useing your website quite a bit.

I would be happy if (just some personal preferences Smile):

- I could click on the item title to navigate to an external website instead of the smaller link underneath,

- if the codeigniter guide was linked or included

- if there was a twitter or facebook friend feed like section with the latest articles from the blogs

- if the category titles would be made bold

I mean I would really like to use it as it might be faster and more useful than hitting the CI official website directly.

James

Ok Darksky0, I will consider those points asap, thanks.

About the feed I already tried to make it but it seems like I have something wrong with Joomla because I can't do that, I will look again when I have time because it is an essential feature.

Hey Darksky0:

- I could click on the item title to navigate to an external website instead of the smaller link underneath
> DONE

- if the codeigniter guide was linked or included
> DONE

- if there was a twitter or facebook friend feed like section with the latest articles from the blogs
> DONE, look at the "Directory menu" and once you enter the "New listings" for example you have the small RSS Icon.

- if the category titles would be made bold

> DONE

Is it ok now?

yay! I saw the Directory earlier! I thought I wrote a post about it earlier damn!

Thank you very much for the changes elitemedia! ;-P

I really enjoy the changes
, AND I also would like to mention that I'm really happy that clicking on the item's title doesn't open a different tab like before! Very nice!! Smile

it's good to have "All CodeIgniter resources in 1 place" (from your sig) Smile

[eluser]Ignacio[/eluser]
a CodeIgniter website build it with Joomla? Is this a joke? No offence.

[eluser]Pascal Kriete[/eluser]
Ignacio, it's not a joke.

Though stalled, there have been ongoing plans to convert it to CodeIgniter.
Joomla is quickly set up, the system works, and it's the only active site of it's kind. So regardless of how it was built, it's a useful resource that would not have been up as early as it was - had it been built on CI.

This website runs on ExpressionEngine, not CodeIgniter. SImply because it makes more sense that way.

Use what's right for the job.

Cheers,
Pascal

Ignacio, How in your life have you said "thank you" to the open source people that share their code and ressources here? Did you ever build something useful, share some code, or made a donation to an open source project?

All what I see from all your posts on this forum are almost stupid answers, you should really think twice before posting here man.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB