Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
BackendPro 0.6.1

[eluser]a&w[/eluser]
I've been sharing several changes with Adam through email. The changes aren't so easy to post in forums, much easier to just send files to do diffs with. The changes I made specific to this topic affect like 3 or 4 files and the database table.

I've refactored a few classes as my app is highly geared towards ajax. For the most part this meant funneling the redirects and status messages through some handler methods.

Oh, and I updated BePro to work with CI1.7's new form validation class. So that also caused several changes. So again, just too much to post in forums.

It's up to Adam to incorporate what is in line with his view of things.

[eluser]JimmyPHP[/eluser]
OK great, lets wait for the 0.4 release then.

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
Well I would suggest give the SVN copy a go, I don't think much will change between now and 0.4 in there, well nothing huge, and when 0.4 is released you can just diff the two folders.

[eluser]camporter1[/eluser]
Hello again,

I submitted a bug to trac, but I've already figured out the problem. In My_Validation.php in the libraries folder for the CI application, lines 172 and 194 need to have the id section of the array changed to read:

(for 172)
Code:
$query = $this->CI->user_model->fetch('Users',NULL,NULL,array('username'=>$username,'id !='=>$this->CI->input->post('id')));

(for 194)
Code:
$query = $this->CI->user_model->fetch('Users',NULL,NULL,array('email'=>$email,'id !='=>$this->CI->input->post('id')));

The difference is the space between the work id and the !=

I'm not sure if it's just my version of MySQL (5.0.67), but it seems to make more sense this way anyway.

This is the first error I've ran into with using SVN #166 and 1.7. Pretty good I'd say Smile

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
Cheers for that, I can see how it errors yes, this has been changed.

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
NEW Release - BackendPro 0.4

Well I’m going to say sorry for taking so long. The last several months have been tough to find time to work on BeP, but its done.

Now this release was more about trying to improve the current BeP system rather than add new things. There are a few bug fixes which were needed and also some Optimisation. Now BeP won’t load unless you use its controllers. Which means Ajax controllers are now possible (without haven’t to load the whole BeP system). This should decrease the loading required.

- Go to my Blog for details about what's in BackendPro 0.4
- Go to the BackendPro development site

- Download BackendPro 0.4

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
@JimmyPHP - Just to let you know it didn't make it into the 0.4 release but the current SVN version has the login change you where requesting. I know it was only a days difference but Iv been putting off releasing 0.4 due to new changes for far too long as it is.

[eluser]got 2 doodle[/eluser]
Downloaded the new version, I'll have a look asap

doodle

[eluser]woleium[/eluser]
Hola!

I've just downloaded 0.4, and am having a small problem with breadcrumb trails..

In my controller I use:
Code:
$this->page->set_crumb('foo','baz/foo');
    $this->page->set_crumb('bar','baz/bar');

and then in my view use:
Code:
<?php $this->page->output_trail("true"); ?>
as per the docs, but this just seems to halt execution at that point - the logs (and page rendering) just stop when execution reaches that line. No errors or anything & nothing in the apache logs (apache2 on osx leopard).

I notice that you use
Code:
<?php $this->page->output_breadcrumb();?>
in your backend stuff, however if i try this is get nothing. (the page loads fully though)

Any ideas?

[eluser]a&w[/eluser]
Did you check if you loaded the page module?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB