Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Website not working in RU?

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2019, 07:56 AM by ciadmin.)

Site does not work in Firefox

@Sky, it works for me w/Firefox 68.0.2 or with Palemoon 27.7.0 under Kubuntu 19.04
Could you be more specific about what appears to fail?
CI 3.1 Kubuntu 19.04 Apache 5.x  Mysql 5.x PHP 5.x PHP 7.x
Remember: Obfuscation is a bad thing.
Clarity is desirable over Brevity every time.

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2019, 02:45 AM by Sky.)

(09-03-2019, 02:11 AM)twpmarketing Wrote: @Sky, it works for me w/Firefox 68.0.2 or with Palemoon 27.7.0 under Kubuntu 19.04
Could you be more specific about what appears to fail?

Firefox 68.0.2 (64-bit) Linux Mint
In a private window the same problem. The cache has been deleted.

[Image: 2019-09-03-12-37-35.png]

The problem is in our internal network. The question is being removed.

Although the forum is working...

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2019, 07:57 AM by ciadmin.)

Attention, your new web site IP is blocked in Russia!

You can check it in **REDACTED (link not working)**

I have split this into a separate thread ... the message was getting lost in the other one.

@Sky: it sounds like the site may not work for you in Firefox, or that your provider is having an internal problem, or that it may be blocked in Russia. Can you clarify?

Thanks

(09-03-2019, 07:58 AM)ciadmin Wrote: I have split this into a separate thread ... the message was getting lost in the other one.

@Sky: it sounds like the site may not work for you in Firefox, or that your provider is having an internal problem, or that it may be blocked in Russia. Can you clarify?

Thanks

Hello, ciadmin!
I thought codeigniter.com has problem after your update. But site work's fine with vpn. After that I checked IP address into 'rkn' database. I think you know story about Telegram in Russia Smile So, domain not blocked, but IP has restriction. I'm not sure that restriction about your domain and truble in our internal network at work, because codeigniter.com work's at home fine.

We need more examples of work from Russia.

I am from Russia. Official site is accessable and working.

@Sky There was a problem with the site after the update, but that had to do with an endless loop for the online user guide links. That has been fixed.

I am not sure why our IP address would have a restriction ... it is a dedicated IP. There was a problem during the transfer to the new server in July, where the emails were flagged as spam (not verifiable) until all of the pieces and their addresses propagated, but that hasn't been an issue since then.

In any case, it doesn't sound like there is anything that can or that needs to be done at our end.

As far as more examples from Russia, there are a number of members from there ... they should speak up or share more Smile

(09-03-2019, 11:29 AM)ciadmin Wrote: @Sky There was a problem with the site after the update, but that had to do with an endless loop for the online user guide links. That has been fixed.

I am not sure why our IP address would have a restriction ... it is a dedicated IP. There was a problem during the transfer to the new server in July, where the emails were flagged as spam (not verifiable) until all of the pieces and their addresses propagated, but that hasn't been an issue since then.

In any case, it doesn't sound like there is anything that can or that needs to be done at our end.

As far as more examples from Russia, there are a number of members from there ... they should speak up or share more Smile

[Image: 53ec9bcba2e5d033a4cd5a2bae357bad-full.png]

Please note that the presence of an Internet site in the Registry does not mean a complete restriction of access to it, since access can be limited to a separate page on the Internet. The blocking method is reflected in the "Restrict access" column.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB