Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Myth::Auth Login problem

Since i am new here, first of all, "hello to everyone!".
Let me shortly introduce myself.
My main programming-language for the last two years was Java. And that was also what i was mainly focused on during my vocational training
before.
My PHP experiance until recently was just some procedural PHP here an there, creating my own little projects, like creating a login/registration system plus post and comment functionallity. My expieriance with OOP was only Java and C# and i never associated it with PHP, because when i first tried PHP back in the days, PHP wasnt't yet object orientated.
To cut a long story short:
I have got a new Job that requieres me to get into oo-PHP and into MVC-frameworks. During the last 6 weeks i first build my own little MVC-Framework and then tried Laravel, Slim and CodeIgniter.
I liked CodeIgniter the most and stayed with it.

Now i'm working on a small project, that requieres authentification and group-based authorization and i found out that Myth::Auth fits al my needs.
I installed Myth::Auth via Composer into a fresh CodeIgniter project.
All the routing and the views seem to work like intened.
I can register a new User, but when i Login, i am redirected to my welcome-page and when i revisit the login page, i have the possibility to login again. There seems to be no indication that a am already logged in and my $_SESSION is null. So how can i verify that i am logged in? Like making the login page only visible to visitors, who are not logged in
I sorry for asking an obvious question an for my english, i am not a native speaker.

Messages In This Thread
Myth::Auth Login problem - by Tristano - 07-17-2020, 03:32 AM
RE: Myth::Auth Login problem - by Tristano - 07-17-2020, 04:32 AM
RE: Myth::Auth Login problem - by MGatner - 07-18-2020, 06:03 AM
RE: Myth::Auth Login problem - by Tristano - 07-20-2020, 04:54 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB