Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
What is the best solution for preserved rose flower shop? WordPress or CodeIgniter?

What is the best solution for preserved rose flower shop?

Hello, everyone, I have preserved rose flower shop, and I want to know which solution is best for my site?

Which is the best platform for my flower shop? WordPress or use the CodeIgniter?

Of course, my site is in Persian. In Persian, the eternal rose is called: " رز جاودان " :

خرید رز جاودان : https://kadobox.ir/order-flowers-online/preserved-rose/

is it better to create a simple online eternal rose shop with CodeIgniter?

right now, I have WordPress theme
خرید گل رز جاودان سفید رنگ

رز جاودان سفید مناسب دوستاران سادگی است.  پیشنهاد می کنم قبل از خرید رز جاودان سفید کادو باکس یک نگاهی هم به رز جاودان سفید صورتی کنید.

@KADO ,

The answer depends on you.  Either solution will work. The real question is do you want to be responsible for updating and maintain the code in CI or would you prefer to get or use a plugin from WP?

(08-19-2021, 06:13 AM)php_rocs Wrote: @KADO ,

The answer depends on you.  Either solution will work. The real question is do you want to be responsible for updating and maintain the code in CI or would you prefer to get or use a plugin from WP?

Thank you for your answer. Is CI updating so complicated? or can we update that without any knowledge of coding?
خرید گل رز جاودان سفید رنگ

رز جاودان سفید مناسب دوستاران سادگی است.  پیشنهاد می کنم قبل از خرید رز جاودان سفید کادو باکس یک نگاهی هم به رز جاودان سفید صورتی کنید.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB