Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
The framework needs the following extension(s) installed and loaded: intl.?

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2022, 02:01 AM by captain-sensible. Edit Reason: extra )

Code:
;extension=imap
extension=intl
;extension=ldap
extension=mysqli
;extension=odbc
;zend_extension=opcache
;extension=pdo_dblib
extension=pdo_mysql

I can only talk from the perspective of using Linux , more specifically Arch, but issues between running from your system and from "embedded stuff" should have a common theme .

Now regarding php on lInux its seamlessly integrated into the system , so php functioning from in my case /srv/http will be the system php ; with config say for php.ini being at /etc/php/php.ini

Also when you run a command like :

Code:
[andrew@darkstar:~]$ which php                                            (01-31 08:52)
/usr/bin/php

your invoking commands from your system , so its going to show you stuff about the "system" and not likely xampp which it doesn't basically know about because its not actually installed.

Now xampp, mamp is a diffferent kettle of fish. If I "install" xampp onto linux files usually go into /opt .

xampp is not seamesly installed onto your system; instead it runs on an "embedded" basis.

Now if on Linux you could use say "locate" as in

Code:
locate php.ini

you might find xampp has its own file. Anyway thats just a birds eye view of why there is a dichotomy . if you look at the top section of this post you will see,
extension=intl has no ";" in front of it that means I enabled it.

Thats why i stopped using xampp from apache friends ; in the long run better to just use apache on your own system

See https://www.php.net/manual/en/intro.intl.php to read about intl
CMS CI4     I use Arch Linux by the way 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The framework needs the following extension(s) installed and loaded: intl.? - by captain-sensible - 01-31-2022, 01:59 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB