Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Giant Schnauzer - A smooth, non-allergic dog

(This post was last modified: 08-28-2022, 11:08 PM by deondredaniel.)

Giant Schnauzer - A smooth, non-allergic dog
The dog with an "old face" look was produced in the Bavarian Alps between the 1800s; it was initially employed to drive livestock. He has completed several jobs, thus he is still an excellent dog today. It is the biggest Schnauzer variant. It is a dog that, although needing some care, can live in harmony with a family. Because of this, we must get to know them well before thinking about including a pet in our household. In addition, DogcutiesHQ, a highly regarded website about dogs, also has this material available for reading.

[Image: giantschauzer055.jpg]

1. Shape Characteristics

The fact that the Giant Schnauzer is the biggest Schnauzer is one of its distinguishing characteristics. When measured from the shoulders, a male giant schnauzer measure between 25.5 and 27.5 inches and weighs between 60 and 85 pounds. Females range in size from 23.5 to 25.5 inches in height and weigh between 55 and 75 pounds.

Their heads are emphasized by thick beards and bushy eyebrows, giving them a highly recognizable appearance. They have black, pepper, or salt-colored, ruffled, thick hair. Their beards and brows are distinctive. Before it was prohibited, most dogs would have their tails cut off in order to meet the standard, but since then, no dog has had to go through this to meet the requirements for breeding. It is cruel but the truth is, if you are still not sure, Blog DogcutiesHQ will prove this because it is a web that many people use and read for many years.

2. Outstanding Personality

With strangers, schnauzers can be a little reserved. Keep in mind that it has a long history of being a guard dog. They also have a propensity for being terrifying, watchful, and composed, traits that make them excellent supervisors or guards. If we know how to get along with it, it has a terrific personality and is a very devoted animal to the owner. If feasible, the huge hound likes to make friends with their owners or another dog living in the home.

[Image: schutzen-giant-schnauzer-dog-play_iouocv.jpg]

The enormous Schnauzer requires work since he is a working dog. You may either offer them cow blankets or just work with them every day on obedience or look for toys if your house has a garden or is a place you feel comfortable. It will make a great dog if we know how to train it.

3. Health and exercise

The gigantic Schnauzer has a lifespan of 12 to 15 years on average. This breed is often in good health. A few medical issues to be aware of are hip dysplasia, autoimmune thyroiditis, and eye illness. Therefore, you should also care about its care and diet. At DogcutiesHQ, there are many articles that you should consult if you want to raise them. All DogCuties articles are written by author Vincenza Kilback.
These dogs need regular exercise, and that is one thing we must keep in mind. It is a lively dog that enjoys playing sports and going on walks. It is advisable not to grow this breed if you do not really want to do this. Regular health exams at veterinarians are crucial for preventing numerous ailments.

the question i would ask, would be what index.php in your web root and what exactly is the content.

Before I upload a CI4 to a live server i normally stick either a index.html or index.php containing the words "hello world" to track DNS after pointing a domain at hosting space. Then i get rid of that file .So is the rogue index.php a "folding file" or part of system of eg xampp ?
CMS CI4     I use Arch Linux by the way 

I usually stick an index.html or index.php containing the words "hello world" before uploading a CI4 to a live server to track DNS after pointing a domain at hosting space. After that, I delete the file. Is the rogue index.php a "folded file" or an integral part of the Xampp system?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB