Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Language file editor/translator

[eluser]abmcr[/eluser]
[quote author="joris" date="1234039025"]Trying to get CI 1.7.0 to work with this language file translator.
for some reason the edit screen stays blank. My language files are writable and since the translator tool can detect the language directories and language files (reffered to as modules) I don't think it's a path issue.

Can anyone confirm this tool is working for CI version 1.7.0?[/quote]
Yes all work fine....

[eluser]moonbeetle[/eluser]
Got it working, the mb_string functions didn't work for me. Especially mb_stripos() which was used to check for "$lang[" occurances. Replacing mb_stripos() with stripos() solved my problem. Strange though, as phpinfo() showed I was running PHP 5.1.2 with mb_string functions enabled.

[eluser]Addow[/eluser]
Before I planned to write my own controller for this, I decided to search the forums for this kind of tool and found this thread. Thanks for the editor! Really helpful and after a few modifications and bug fixes the translator works like a charm and translating went never so easy... Thx MrKirkland and Owen!

[eluser]Spir[/eluser]
[quote author="Addow" date="1275337561"]Before I planned to write my own controller for this, I decided to search the forums for this kind of tool and found this thread. Thanks for the editor! Really helpful and after a few modifications and bug fixes the translator works like a charm and translating went never so easy... Thx MrKirkland and Owen![/quote]Hi, could you show your code/fixes.
I'm about to rewrite mine using some idea from that lib.
I don't want to reinvent the wheel Smile
It would be nice sharing the code on some free repo so people could fork/add some fix/features.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB