Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Best Jscript Framework to use with CodeIgnitor

It has been a few months since I started using Code Igniter and I really love the framework. I started with a small project and now I have moved to a larger projects which requires advanced functionalities. One of the first challenge I have met is the use of jscript. I was wondering if there any jscript frameworks that can be used with Code Igniter . I would love to get your recommendations
betflikbet

I have a little application that I'm building to learn CodeIgniter but I have reached the point where I know that I can code the functionality that I want using PHP but at some soon I know I will want to use something like React or Vue to add a better level of activity, and general stuff that JS can provide.

My question is where do you stop using PHP and switch to JS. I can carry on building C.R.U.D into my application using CI/PHP but like I said, I know that I want to use a JS framework at some point so writing the C.R.U.D in PHP seems a waste of time and I should just use the PHP part of the framework as some kind of REST API and let JS take care of the rest.

How should I go about using a JS framework with CI because I'm scratching my head about how to do it. Do I just JS to make fetch calls to the routes defined in CI and have them return JSON? What about something more complex like adding data to a database?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB