Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
part of source of index.php visible

I wrote CI3 application praca in userdir, with .htaccess. The problem is that when I try to open localhost/~robert/praca I see source of part of index.php file:
=')) { error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_STRICT & ~E_USER_NOTICE & ~E_USER_DEPRECATED); } else { error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_STRICT & ~E_USER_NOTICE); } break; default: header('HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable.', TRUE, 503); echo 'The application environment is not set correctly.'; exit(1); // EXIT_ERROR } /* *--------------------------------------------------------------- * SYSTEM DIRECTORY NAME *--------------------------------------------------------------- * * This variable must contain the name of your "system" directory. * Set the path if it is not in the same directory as this file. */ $system_path = '../../system'; /* *--------------------------------------------------------------- * APPLICATION DIRECTORY NAME *--------------------------------------------------------------- * * If you want this front controller to use a different "application" * directory than the default one you can set its name here. The directory * can also be renamed or relocated anywhere on your server. If you do, * use an absolute (full) server path. * For more info please see the user guide: * * https://codeigniter.com/user_guide/gener..._apps.html * * NO TRAILING SLASH! */ $application_folder = '../../Projekty/praca/application'; /* *--------------------------------------------------------------- * VIEW DIRECTORY NAME *--------------------------------------------------------------- * * If you want to move the view directory out of the application * directory, set the path to it here. The directory can be renamed * and relocated anywhere on your server. If blank, it will default * to the standard location inside your application directory. * If you do move this, use an absolute (full) server path. * * NO TRAILING SLASH! */ $view_folder = '';

Messages In This Thread
part of source of index.php visible - by Jivanmukta - 04-22-2023, 12:33 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB