Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
How to resolve CodeIgniter 404 error?

How can I resolve the 404 error when trying to access certain pages in CodeIgniter 2.x while using Quercus on Tomcat?

I have installed Quercus in the "webapps/ROOT" directory and CodeIgniter in "webapps/ROOT/appname". I can access "index.php" in "webapps/ROOT/appname", but when I try to access "ROOT/appname/index.php/login/login" or "ROOT/appname/welcome", I encounter 404 errors.

I have used the URLRewriterFilter to replace the .htaccess file, but it doesn't seem to be working. Below is my "urlrewrite.xml" configuration:

<urlrewrite>
  <rule>
    <name>Generic Pretty URLs Pass-through</name>
    <condition type="request-uri" operator="notequal">^/(robots.txt|osd.xml|flex2gateway|cfide|cfformgateway|railo-context|admin-context|files|images|jrunscripts|javascripts|miscellaneous|stylesheets)</condition>
    <condition type="request-uri" operator="notequal">\.(bmp|gif|jpe?g|png|css|js|txt|xls|ico|swf|woff|ttf|otf)$</condition>
bash

<condition type="request-filename" operator="notdir"/>
    <condition type="request-filename" operator="notfile"/>

<from>(.*)</from>
    <to type="passthrough" last="true">index.php/$1</to>
  </rule>
</urlrewrite>
I'm seeking assistance in resolving this issue and any guidance on correctly configuring the URL rewriting with Quercus and CodeIgniter on Tomcat.lay the last updated date in the desired UK format with the specified font and font color.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB