Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter 4 returns blank page when uploaded to server running FreeBSD

I have a CodeIgniter 4 website that's working perfectly fine on localhost and cPanel web hosting. I uploaded it on a FreeBSD server running PHP, PHP-FPM, Apache, and MySQL and configured it correctly like how I always did it in localhost and cPanel but I am receiving the following error:
Quote:[Tue Jul 11 14:24:59.845778 2023] [php:error] [pid 7796:tid 35550693376] [client 192.168.100.148:57487] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function CodeIgniter\\Autoloader\\token_get_all() in /usr/home/ri/system/Autoloader/FileLocator.php:121\nStack trace:\n#0 /usr/home/ri/system/Config/BaseService.php(371): CodeIgniter\\Autoloader\\FileLocator->getClassname()\n#1 /usr/home/ri/system/Config/BaseService.php(261): CodeIgniter\\Config\\BaseService::buildServicesCache()\n#2 /usr/home/ri/system/Config/BaseService.php(246): CodeIgniter\\Config\\BaseService:ConfusederviceExists()\n#3 /usr/home/ri/public/index.php(54): CodeIgniter\\Config\\BaseService::__callStatic()\n#4 {main}\n  thrown in /usr/home/ri/system/Autoloader/FileLocator.php on line 121
The FreeBSD server's PHP version is 8.0.29 and all the extensions are enabled. I have been stuck with this error for a while now and have no luck in finding a solution that actually worked. When accessing the website uploaded on the FreeBSD server, it just returns a blank page and in its error log is the above error.

Enable Tokenizer module.
Check if Tokenizer module is enabled with `phpinfo()`.
Restart Apache and PHP-FPM.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB