Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter DEA Rule

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2023, 06:38 PM by datamweb.)

Hi guys.

I am glad that released a simple but useful package today.

[Image: logo.png?raw=true]

Disposable e-mail - is a free e-mail service that allows you to send e-mail to a temporary address, after which it will be destroyed after a certain time. It is also known by names such as: tempmail, 10minutemail, 10minmail, throwaway email, fake email, fake email generator, burning email or Trash-mail. Many forums, Wi-Fi owners, websites and blogs require visitors to register before viewing content, posting comments or downloading.

Now the question is, how can we prevent people who use these types of emails from registering or logging in?

CodeIgniter DEA Rule deals with this issue. CodeIgniter DEA Rule is actually a custom rule that helps you check if an email is a type Temporary & Disposable Email Address or not. CodeIgniter DEA Rule It helps you to store accurate statistics of the attempts made by these types of emails in your database.

How to use it is very simple, after installation, use rule is_temp_email, similar to other codeigniter rules.

I have provided more explanations in the documentation. And this is also an example for use in the CodeIgniter Shield.

https://www.dea-rule.codeigniter4.ir/

Although this package is very simple and small, but for me it is a world of perseverance and effort and seeing its results. Today I managed to fully implement everything I needed.

Many parts of this package are taken from Shield. So I would like to thank the CI4 development team, especially Kenjis, for sharing their knowledge.

The fact is that today I was able to see a part of my efforts of the last few months. I am happy that today I reached a level so that I can use quality control tools, GitHub, etc. a little more. The truth is, I got here from nothing.

@datamweb cheer I will give a shoot
Codeigniter First, Codeigniter Then You!!
yekrinaDigitals

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB