Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Login with facebook in codeigniter 4

Hey guys!
I'm trying to integrate a facebook login into my ci4 project, but i can't find any recent tutorial or post about that...
I have tried with the most recent ones but nothing works, do you know where i can find a tutorial or something similar?
Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience!

It's already been done for Shield - Shield OAuth.

datamweb - Codeigniter Shield OAuth
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

(03-20-2024, 11:21 PM)InsiteFX Wrote: It's already been done for Shield - Shield OAuth.

Being a newbie, I have a Shield question.  Is it possible to use Shield with no database? I am currently using ldaprecord to perform LDAPS to Active Directory but want to move to OAuth2 with Entra ID.  I use Entra ID user groups to control access so have no need for a user database for the portal.

Thanks all,
Bruce

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2024, 07:01 AM by Bosborne. Edit Reason: found more information )

(04-21-2024, 02:33 AM)Aakriti Wrote:
(04-06-2024, 04:01 AM)Bosborne Wrote:
(03-20-2024, 11:21 PM)InsiteFX Wrote: It's already been done for Shield - Shield OAuth.

Being a newbie, I have a Shield question.  Is it possible to use Shield with no database? I am currently using ldaprecord to perform LDAPS to Active Directory but want to move to OAuth2 with Entra ID.  I use Entra ID user groups to control access so have no need for a user database for the portal.
Yes, it's possible to use Shield without a database, especially if you're transitioning to OAuth2 with Entra ID for user access control.[https://pmkisanyojanastatus.com/]PM Kisan Status[/url]

Thank you.

Actually, I have avoided Shield because of the database and currently use ldaprecord with ldaps to on-prem AD. I have a goal of moving to Entra ID, away from On-Prem AD.

EDIT: The Shield docs list " A created database that you can access via the Spark CLI script" as an installation requirement.. Have you found any examples showing the documentation as inaccurate?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB