Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Mindless question - CI forum rankings

[eluser]xwero[/eluser]
Beating the boss that is easy Tongue

[eluser]xwero[/eluser]
Actually i don't try to beat anyone. i just try to help and to suggest things that makes CI even better. I wasn't even aware i hit 2000+ plus posts until people started to congratulate me Smile

I think i'm patient enough not responding to the noob questions with RTFM, search forum/wiki/SE what results in having a lot of posts. I will be the last one to say all of them are useful.

Having a life outside the forum isn't that difficult even if you post a lot. In the evening i only post if it's something i want to set straight.

[eluser]hvalente13[/eluser]
Enlight me please....

How is that important for those who wants just help in their CI development process?

It's good to have people like xwero and other like him, that can contribute with their experience, but having Sr. or Professor it's just a mean to say thanx!

So it goes my recognition to all that give a part of their lives to help others:

THANK YOU!!!

[eluser]Randy Casburn[/eluser]
@hvlaente13 -- we are just having a bit of fun with this. Don't pay any attention to us.

Except xwero...that is ;-)

[eluser]Rey Philip Regis[/eluser]
Ohhh that's what this ranking is all about...Well I dont care about rankings...What I care is how can I display my photo when I post to the forum. I have a photo when I view my profile....Hahaha......

Good day to all.

[eluser]Pascal Kriete[/eluser]
Hey Rey,

If you go into your control panel you will see a 'Photo' and an 'Avatar' section. The photo is displayed in the profile, the avatar next to the post (example: the biga** eye to the left).

[eluser]Randy Casburn[/eluser]
AAHHEEEEEEAAAHHHHEEEE!! Ohh...it's just inparo's eyeball again. phew! :bug:

[eluser]Pascal Kriete[/eluser]
[quote author="Randy Casburn" date="1225336714"]AAHHEEEEEEAAAHHHHEEEE!! Ohh...it's just inparo's eyeball again. phew! :bug:[/quote]
:lol:

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB