Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Example of Tinywebgallery with Codeigniter

[eluser]babai[/eluser]
I need a example of Tinywebgallery(www.tinywebgallery.com) with Codeigniter. It's very urgent.

[eluser]babai[/eluser]
I need a example of Tinywebgallery(www.tinywebgallery.com) with Codeigniter. It's very urgent.

[eluser]Michael Wales[/eluser]
Posting in more than one forum for "teh codez - eet's urgant" does little to encourage others to assist you.

[eluser]babai[/eluser]
But I need urgent solution of this please.

[eluser]Michael Wales[/eluser]
Not the way to go about it. I can guarantee you won't get a single helpful response now.

[eluser]babai[/eluser]
How will get the solution?

[eluser]Lone[/eluser]
Post up the examples of the code you have tried already.

[eluser]babai[/eluser]
What i am doing that first I have installed the tinywebgallery from www.tinywebgallery into the codeigniter folder C:\xampp\htdocs\CodeIgniter\twg\ . Then i have create a controller

tinyweb.php
------------

class Tinyweb extends Controller {

function Tinyweb()
{
parent::Controller();
}

function twg() {
$this->load->view('view_twg');
}
}

Then i have create a view file

view_twg.php
------------
<?php include("twg/index.php"); ?>

Then I have run the project and its working but no image are dispalying.

But when I am executing this without codeigniter its working fine and image are coming but with codeigniter no image are dispalying.

Please check this.

[eluser]wiredesignz[/eluser]
babai, You should stop asking in every forum, people here do not like this, and will not help you.

[eluser]xwero[/eluser]
I would only give him an example if he payed me for it, because of his annoying behavior, so i think he posted it in the right forum now. All we have to do now is wait how much he is willing to pay to get the example Wink

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB