Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
a

[eluser]jabw[/eluser]
a

[eluser]Pascal Kriete[/eluser]
The problem is in the url protocol. For example, if you take the login url and change it from index.php/login to index.php?/login you'll see that it works.

Go into application/config.php and scroll down to the uri protocol section.
It's probably set to auto, try some of the other options suggested in the comments.

Let us know how it goes. Welcome to CodeIgniter.

[eluser]jabw[/eluser]
a

[eluser]jabw[/eluser]
OK SO I HAVE LINUX HOSTING WITH GODADDY, I HAVE NO HT_ACCESS FILE AND IN CONFIG.PHP I HAVE SET THE INDEX PAGE TO "INDEX.PHP?"

BUT IT STILL DOSENT WORK I HAVE TRIED ALL THE URI PROTOCOL SETTING TOO BUT THEY DONT WORK EITHER CURRUNTLY HAVE IT SET TO QUERY_STRING

THANKS

[eluser]shaffick[/eluser]
Hi,

just a note. As a common courtesy, it'd be greatly appreciated if you do not post in all caps.

Also, when you say "it doesnt work", what do you mean? what kind of error are you getting.

-S

[eluser]Michael Wales[/eluser]
After adding the ? after within config.php your links still aren't correct?

Are you building your links with the anchor() helper?

[eluser]Matthieu Fauveau[/eluser]
You should stop posting the same issue over and over again or moderators will get hungry. Just saying.

As it was previously said, you need to be more specific to get help with your problem.

It should be browser independent.

I guess it won't work without a question mark, so we'll need to add that. Same file:
Code:
$config['index_page'] = "index.php?";

[eluser]jabw[/eluser]
thanks inparo but im not understanding you totally i did try putting the question mark in after index.php in the config file but it has not made a difrence, but im sure we are getting warmer its seems to be something along these lines, to do with a question mark,

tahnks

Hmm, it's showing me an error now when I try to force it. It's a little difficult to debug since:
Code:
Filename: libraries/Router.php
Line Number: 441

My router has less than 400 lines. What version of CI are you running? (found in codeigniter/codeigniter.php: define('CI_VERSION...)

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB