Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
ImageMagick won't execute (solved)

[eluser]Jörg Gudehus[/eluser]
I'm so exhausted and I don't have a clue.

When I try to resize a picture with ImageMagick, the execution of the command is always failing without any error code.
I stepped through the code and it is the @exec command in image_lib.php (Line 602).
I don't understand the 2>&1;in building the command line.
I printed the $cmd variable and if I delete the 2>&1;the command could be executed in the shell without a problem.
I have chmod everything to 777 but no change.

I'm working on a OS X Leopard 10.5.4 with MySQL 5 and ImageMagick 6.4.2 (installed as written on the Imageick Homepage)

Can anyone bring light on this problem. I scanned the forum but to no help.

Here is what the log said
sh: line 1: 29757 Trace/BPT trap /Users/gudehus/ImageMagick-6.4.2/bin/convert -quality 90 -resize 800x1404 "/Library/WebServer/Documents/filu/extras/upload/03stuff13.jpg" "/Library/WebServer/Documents/filu/extras/pictures/large/23116.jpg" 2>&1;

[eluser]Yash[/eluser]
I can't say much but you have all required GD Library or so..

I don't use the GD Library. ImageMagick will be faster and has a better quality. GD I have to compile first for the Mac.

After restarting my computer I saw that the imagemagick command no longer works from the shell.
It was a problem with the lib path in imagemagick. When I install everything in root (/) it works fine now in CI.

That was idiotic and time consuming

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB