Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Last url to use in my app

[eluser]hvalente13[/eluser]
Hi,

I'm building a intranet to my company. One feature* that would give me some advantage is putting the last url (ex: http://localhost/index.php/controller/function/param) in session array to be able to use it when redirecting to that page again! Can someone help?

Is there anyone that have post something like this? I searched the forums but didn't found anything!

* P.S.: Of course a great jquery/ajax library or helper would be like gold over blue (read awsome)!!!

[eluser]Randy Casburn[/eluser]
Do a search on Wence

Somebody just posted a cookie trail library and called it wence something or other. You can probably draw from that.

Randy

[eluser]Randy Casburn[/eluser]
If I could spell I would be a better help...here it is: Whence

Randy

[eluser]Michael Wales[/eluser]
You can use session flashdata to temporarily store the last URI segment - which would work great for redirection purposes.

jQuery will soon be implemented within CI - no real word on how that will function. I've published a tutorial on my blog that should be able to get you started the "long" way though.

[eluser]hvalente13[/eluser]
Thank you Randy,

I guess that would do the trick!

Quote:jQuery will soon be implemented within CI - no real word on how that will function. I’ve published a tutorial on my blog that should be able to get you started the “long” way though.

Michael, I've read that in some post by Derek, and I guess I've read your website more than "thrice" Smile! I've found some tips very useful. But I'm a noooooob and dummmmmb in jquery! I don't have much experience in that or some other javascript framework! But thank you!

I have to spend some time to try to understand it! It really could give me a great advantage in my dialysis intranet!!!!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB