Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter Community Voice - Generating PDF files using CodeIgniter

[eluser]afsar[/eluser]
hi friends, is this ros pdf class support html,css. i tried to just bold the content it is not working. any suggestions.

[eluser]Mr Lazy[/eluser]
Hi,

Just got to reading this post, I have used fPDF before, but layout was a nightmare and I am currently working on a project with lots of tabulated data, so this is perfect. Just one correction, shouldn't the line on the table() method:

Code:
$this->cezpdf->ezTable($table_data, $col_names, 'Contact List', array('width'=>550));

be:

Code:
$this->cezpdf->ezTable($db_data, $col_names, 'Contact List', array('width'=>550));

The first one produces an empty file, the second produces the data table in a PDF file.

Sorry if someone has already pointed this out, but scanning the previous posts I could not see that anyone had.

Cheers,
Mr L

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Thank you so much for such a wonderful article.
This is going to help me lot.

Thanks

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Thanks for the great article.

I had couple of questions about the landscape parameter and displaying the PDF document in landscape mode.

When I tried loading the landscape parameter through an array, I was unsuccessful. I was unable to display the PDF document in landscape mode using the code below.

Code:
$config = array('paper'=>'a4', 'orientation'=>'landscape');
$this->load->library('cezpdf', $config);

I was however able to to load the landscape parameter and display the PDF document in landscape mode with the code below.

Code:
$this->load->library('cezpdf');    
$this->cezpdf->cezpdf('a4', 'landscape');

First, what is the correct way to load the parameters using an array for this library? Second, is the second snippet of code correct?

Thanks,

Alcarj

[eluser]Gazzhop[/eluser]
Does anyone have a list of parameters that can be included in $config to configure the pdf?

EG.
Code:
$config = array("paper"=>"a4", "orientation"=>"landscape");
$this->load->library('cezpdf');

[eluser]FourTeen[/eluser]
Hey, thank you for this, but I have a problem here..
I hope somebody can help me..

My problem is when I generate table in report, I dont know how to change the row color or cell color..
I mean the specific one, so like cell (column x, row y) is highlighted, and like the bottow row is highlighted..

Can anyone help? Thank you.

[eluser]aranape[/eluser]
In all my tests the big fail of this library and others are memory
in large reports.

The only one i find that can create the pdf directly into file is tcpdf

R&S library can do that?

Sorry about my english

[eluser]Avijit[/eluser]
http://codeigniter.com/news/codeigniter_...deigniter/

I used ezpdf and everything is fine except the 'ezImage'. I added an image but it does not work and the program falls in infinite loop.

$this->cezpdf->ezImage('./image/ah.jpeg');
it does not work.

Can anyone say how can I add Image to ezpdf?

[eluser]BaRzO[/eluser]
Hi Avijit,
You should check the image path...

[eluser]Avijit[/eluser]
Thanks Barzo for your reply.

I gave the full path like below...

$this->cezpdf->ezImage(’http://abc.com/image/ah.jpeg’);
and
$this->cezpdf->ezImage( PHYCAL_PATH.’/image/ah.jpeg’);

Nothing work and what I found in PDF class file that the ezImage function open the file in 'rb' mode and try to read this, it failed to read the file and falls in infinite loop.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB