Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
minimized CodeIgniter

[eluser]AndyBrandy[/eluser]
Hello,

i need only minimized codeigniter for higher-load application. I used last version and i think, that memory requirements are too hight. Is anything like this?

Thx

[eluser]Pascal Kriete[/eluser]
What would this look like? What core library do you consider too heavy? You choose what libraries and helpers you load, load fewer and your memory usage goes down.

Careful planing and clean, optimized code will do a lot more than stripping out core functions.

[eluser]sikkle[/eluser]
and indeed show stats i mean we don't even know what is too much memory for you, and which setup you used on the server.

will need more info to help you.

[eluser]AndyBrandy[/eluser]
I have problem with database loading. Its over than .7MB and application memory requirements are 3MB and more..

[eluser]eilrahc[/eluser]
CodeIgniter is already rather lightweight as far as frameworks go. I'm not trying to dissuade you from using CI or anything, but if you have more demanding performance requirements for your application, you'll probably get a far better result by writing your own framework. Before doing that, however, you should see whether you can optimize your database or PHP configuration, or even investigate whether it would be more cost-effective to simply shell out cash for more powerful hardware.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB