Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
swfupload problems!

[eluser]Chris Newton[/eluser]
If you wanna send me the code for the page, I can work it out in a jiff. If not, it never hurts to try something new.

[eluser]Mat-Moo[/eluser]
Well spent a bit more time, and no 404 any more, but no file uploaded either. I'm wondering if it's to do with the session id, as I autoload session already. So do I need the session_start() and how can I check the session_id is correct?

Edit : The session ID in flash and my database session where different. I've changed that now to use $data['session_id'] = $this->session->userdata('session_id'); and this is now showing the correct session id in the form, but after submitting the flash form I'm finding a second database session record with a different ID.

[eluser]Alleknalle[/eluser]
Hey Moo,

think we have the same problem. When I'm using SWFupload it doesn't return anything.

in my view i have:
upload_url: "<?= site_url('paginas/reportage/gek') ?>"
then it doesn't work, but when i change my upload_url to:
upload_url: "<?=base_url()?>system/application/js/swfupload/upload.php",
it does work, my file gets uploaded and i'm getting responses again.

How did you (or someone else) fixed it???

Greetz

[eluser]Mat-Moo[/eluser]
No gave up and used a java upload applet.

Hehehe nice solution Wink

someone else who knows what the problem is?
It seems SWFUpload can't access the method in my controller & can only access a normal php file.
But when i look around on the forum everyone else has got it working.
BTW: i tried to access the method myself and that worked just fine.

Hope someone can help me.

[eluser]danmontgomery[/eluser]
Have you used swfupload's debug feature?

Yes I did.

When I use the upload.php I get a random made FILEID back as the data, but when I use the ajaxswf method in my controller I get nothing back as data. The rest is exactly the same.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB