Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Looking for a free kick-a$$ icon pack

[eluser]TheFuzzy0ne[/eluser]
I don't mind icons that are in heavy use. If anything, it will help people identify them easier. I just wanted something neat and clean looking.

PS. I did see herrkaleun's post, and I responded to 2 posts in my previous post. Smile

[eluser]gyo[/eluser]
Cool then Wink

[eluser]skfriese[/eluser]
Quote:they’re sweet, but everybody in the world used them

True, but again, they're free, and they're just about the most complete set you'll find out there "in the world". If someone wants unique, well, they'll just have to create some from scratch.

There *are* dangers in using a popular set, I'll admit. Like when a popular app/site uses a particular icon for one thing, and your app/site uses that same one to depict some other action or feature. I believe this is to be an edge case one must "suffer through" for the use of free assets like this.

For the app that I utilized the FamFamFam icons in, I've actually altered some of the icons, tweaked colors, and even "merged" some of them to depict some other action. If you're able to edit them to your liking, you'll be able to extend what is already offered. This is "allowed", since they're released under the Creative Commons license.

Glad we could help.

[eluser]The Wizard[/eluser]
i totally agree with suashi san Smile i could really puke too, thats why i skipped even to mention famfamfam Smile
if i find some, ill post them again

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB