Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
NoxAi - Artificial Intelligence CI sub-framework

[eluser]Nevio[/eluser]
ADMINISTRATORS:

Please, can you remove complete topic. Because we change complete name at first.

Some changes we made at company so...

Take my apologies for it. I will made a new topic when beta become available.
Or lock it.

Cheers.

[eluser]Vicente Russo[/eluser]
Interesting.. Big Grin

[eluser]Nevio[/eluser]
Hehe... Nah. Kinda more a BIG headache. It's all about the how much we know about the users.
Surely this idea will not be accepted nor developed in maximum meaning for next 5-10 years but I have will to do it.

Imagine to register on some website and that website looks immediately how you want after the registration. Imagine that for example you have system who knows if some post is appropriate for your website or for example that you can limit access to some user because he got banned on like 40 websites in database or to "watch him a little bit closer".

It really looks impossible but for example if you have a OpenID website who collects data about the users, and if that website is based on AI user data... Sky is the limit.

As if we see, soon enough privacy on web will be destroyed. Facebook and a lot of other "social media" websites started it so why not create something good, share data with ALL users and not just "company" to make better and smarter web applications as desktop apps.

Maybe I'm nuts but still lol Big Grin

And yea, I really need help from some designer. If there is anyone who can help a little bit and maybe join project would be great.

I'm not doing this for money nor that the same will ever be accepted from my side but I can express gratitude to designer with development of some other website that he needs to do if he don't want to join.

[eluser]m4rw3r[/eluser]
I made a working AI in Java a few years ago. It is incredibly stupid, but it can learn to solve a single problem, but it forgets it as soon as I present it with a new problem Tongue.

It is a neural network with the back propagating error correction algorithm, organized in layers. Quite adaptable, but it is as I've said: stupid. (but better than a human at recognizing patterns :o)

If you're in need of some help with the pure AI part (neurons and error correction algorithms), I may be able to help. AI programming is quite fun Smile

[eluser]Nevio[/eluser]
Hmm... Why didn't you create than a "database" of patterns and if he sees it than he loads the same thing. Than you can chunk pattern to more single patterns and make like category and articles of it. But yea... That's another story and it needs brutal caching "neuron" in order to be fast as hell or pc like this one lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96dWOEa4Djs

Anyway, I think that windows 3.1 is better than human when we're talking about the brain so.

For now I need to build up my own website based upon core AI part. That will be over in like 20 days or so. Than I will publish some first SHIT ( indeed, nothing else than shit lol ) and than when there is basic core v -1.0 Beta than sure. I would appreciate any help indeed.

Mayor idea is to build up for example facebook like application and got 1 or 2 employees to "monitor" website and that AI do the rest.

[eluser]Nevio[/eluser]
Okay, I got one of the good moments for design so I did something... It's not the best but sure, for now the best I can do.

What do you think?
http://ci.shootid.com/noxai/pics/backend...-start.png

ADMINISTRATORS:

Please look at the first post.

Cheers.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB