Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgnitor-1.7.0 Manual in CHM Format

[eluser]jewelbd[/eluser]
i found CodeIgnitor manual v1.7.0 in CHM format.

CodeIgnitor-1.7.0 Manual
Download Here

[eluser]squarebones[/eluser]
Kudos to whomever created this file. Well done and well formatted. It's a welcome addition to the arsenal of user documentation we already have (okay, arsenal is overdoing it, but the documentation already available is invaluable).

[eluser]jewelbd[/eluser]
[quote author="squarebones" date="1239061937"]Kudos to whomever created this file. Well done and well formatted. It's a welcome addition to the arsenal of user documentation we already have (okay, arsenal is overdoing it, but the documentation already available is invaluable).[/quote]

ThankX...
when i want a reference manual on CodeIgnitor, i done a lot of search and found it(CHM).
For this, i want to share this..

[eluser]boony[/eluser]
Don't ya just love this forum. I noted that someone had put together a pdf of the user guide but the link was broken.

Now I have added the guide to my user manual path in phpdesigner (used the area where the PEAR manual goes - who needs that now??) and have instant access to the guide right inside my IDE of choice. Does it get much better than this :cheese:

[eluser]jewelbd[/eluser]
[quote author="boony" date="1239100773"]Don't ya just love this forum. I noted that someone had put together a pdf of the user guide but the link was broken.

Now I have added the guide to my user manual path in phpdesigner (used the area where the PEAR manual goes - who needs that now??) and have instant access to the guide right inside my IDE of choice. Does it get much better than this :cheese:[/quote]

what's your IDE's name ??

[eluser]boony[/eluser]
As mentioned in the previous post phpDesigner (2008). I know there are many other good or better IDE's around but as I've said before get one you like, learn it and it will become a friend for life or at least until someone can convince you to switch to something better ;-P

[eluser]jewelbd[/eluser]
[quote author="boony" date="1239102315"]As mentioned in the previous post phpDesigner (2008). I know there are many other good or better IDE's around but as I've said before get one you like, learn it and it will become a friend for life or at least until someone can convince you to switch to something better ;-P[/quote]

i'm allready convinced...

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB