Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Problem with sub-directories

[eluser]grisha[/eluser]
Hello.

I'm working on a quite huge application that requires a very large directory structure. While creating some directories I've put my 'Payments' controller in a directory

Quote:controllers/admin/customers/payments.php

and it doesn't work. The log tells me, that tle 'admin/customers/' doesn't exist, while it surely does. When I move the 'Payments' controller to the parent directory

Quote:controllers/admin/payments.php

It works just fine... It looks like there can be only two sub-directories to reach the controller, or I'm doing something wrong... There is no way I could make a URL typing error, or an error in naming the directories...

What's with it?

[eluser]umefarooq[/eluser]
Hi for your problem use Modular Extensions - HMVC it will help you to solve your problem here is the link

http://codeigniter.com/wiki/Modular_Extensions_-_HMVC/

you can create admin panel try it

you have to create modules directory in application directory and than u can create admin directory in it and than put controller model and view directories in it and than you payment.php file in cotroller

here is directory structure

applications
---modules
----admin
|___ controller
|___ model
|___ view
for any problem just ask you questions here

[eluser]grisha[/eluser]
Everything looks fine, until I put the MY_Language library in the app/lib folder. After I do that and execute the script, I get:

Quote:Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_instance() in [...]\system\libraries\Language.php on line 63

The rest seems to work just fine, but the Language Class is essential to the project Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB